Flight Dispatcher Training
Flight Dispatchers or Flight Operations Officers are the best-kept secrets of an airline. Like a brain, really. Preparing, sorting through all kinds of information: weather, wind, flight plan, aircraft technical condition, fuel, staff requirements and more.
All this has to be juggled around continually to provide the best possible performance of all airlines in the world day after day. You will be the main liaison to the cockpit crew and the person contacted for any assistance in flight. And this is a great preparation for the pilot training as it allows building experience and safe funds for the initial pilot training courses.
- We train the dispatchers, who will be able to ensure the safety of each flight
- Flight dispatcher training covers many topic which correlate with initial pilot training theory
- We offer three different flight dispatcher training options
- Planning the route
- Checking the weather
- Reading NOTAMS
- Listing the flight check points
- Drafting the alternative flight route
Ground Handling Training Courses
BAA Training offers 27 different EASA and IATA approved Ground Handling training courses.
Ground School Locations
BAA Training has conducted Ground School part in 66 locations worldwide.
Years of Experience
BAA Training has over 20 years of experience in the aviation market.
Use this form to contact us and your inquiry will go straight to our sales team member to provide a response within one business day.
S. Dariaus ir S. Gireno st. 21,
LT-02189 Vilnius, Lithuania